𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲

 I just finished a large scale, week long QuickBooks Online Job Cost clean up project and made this video because I realized 2 things after this engagement.


1. Intuit has a fantastic software called QuickBooks and it allows business owners the opportunity to track their company's financial data but what people forget is that Intuit is a software company.
2. It is a necessary capital investment for business owners to BUDGET and add to the yearly BUDGET the expense of working with a qualified 3rd party accountant to review the QuickBooks accounting records for accuracy.

When a firm calls QuickBooks for help, they will receive technical support on using the software. Intuit is not an accounting firm and can not provide accounting support and guidance. Somehow I feel like this is lost when purchasing the product.

Working with a qualified accountant solves the deficiency between the business operations and the software.

Another comment I have been receiving when consulting on new engagements is, "how come my CPA never said any of those things you just mentioned, why is this the first time I'm hearing this?"
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐏𝐀 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐬, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫!

Lastly, I have been receiving a lot of calls from businesses looking for QuickBooks support - I am not tech support. Tradition Accounting and Bookkeeping, LLC is a service provider of remote and outsourced accounting related matters. If you are interested in discussing a monthly service package and are looking for help with your accounting with QuickBooks support, I'd be more than happy to discuss my fees.



Comments