Owners should have some paranoia

In my opinion, I believe business owners should have a healthy sense of paranoia; especially when it comes to guarding financial operations.

Harnesed paranoia keeps the business owner inspired, driven, skeptical and informed.

My job is to investigate, report and recommend.  When investigating staff bookkeepers for fraud or evaluating controls and processes, my level of expectation is dependent upon the owner's knowledge of business operations and employee performance. I should not be the first person asking the bookkeeper the 5 w's.

#businessowners #business #cfe #acccounting #accountant #accountinglife #accountingservices #bookkeeper #bookkeeping #bookkeepingservices #bookkeeperfraud #consultingservices #consultantlife #consultant #outsourced #outsourced #travelingaccountant



Comments