Hindsight isn't a trophy

 



๐Ÿ’กMost business owners brag about hindsight like it’s a trophy.

“I should’ve raised my prices sooner.”
“I should’ve hired that bookkeeper before things got messy.”
“I should’ve listened to my accountant.”

๐Ÿ‘ Great. You saw it clearly… once it was too late.

Foresight is where the money is made.
It’s what lets you:
✅ Anticipate cash flow dips before they hit.
✅ Adjust pricing before inflation eats your margin.
✅ Hire the right people before you burn out.

Hindsight helps you explain what went wrong.
Foresight helps you prevent it.

๐Ÿ‘‰ As a business owner, you don’t get paid for realizing mistakes. You get paid for avoiding them.

#BusinessOwnerMindset #Entrepreneurship #Leadership #FinancialStrategy #AccountingForGrowth #accounting #accountant #outsourcedaccountant #consultant #business #businesstips #growthmindset #businessowner #travelingaccountant #palmbeach #palmbeachaccountant #costaccountant #cfe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ... ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ?

Owner entitlement

๐€๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ – ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ-๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .